The Sales Executive
will manage 20-25 food service chain customers totaling 1,000,000+ eq. cases in 3 channels: QSR, FSR, and Fast Casual. Sales Executive will be responsible for selling all package forms to the portfolio of customers. Sales Executive will also be responsible for seeking out and converting competitive chain business. Description
- Write Annual Business Plan (APB) for specific group of customers in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer's organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Meet with outlet level management and conduct regular restaurant audits to identify opportunities and ensure compliance.
- Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery.
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
- Activate The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' entire business.
- Demonstrate vision and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive our mutual interests.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations).
- Interact with CAT, team ARTM and CMAPT process to develop programs to grow categories within customer base.
- Demonstrate mathematical ability to analyze the customer's business and more specifically their beverage business.
- Negotiate contracts and execute contract elements annually.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience Related Work Experience:
At least 2 years of successful sales account management Core Competencies:
Customer Focus, Communication, Strategic Thinking, Influencing and Analytical Thinking Technical Skills:
- Understanding full package and product selling (CSD, Brewed Tea, Coffee, Bottled Beverages)
- Ability to aggregate the data and articulate the fountain profit story
- Understanding of the Freestyle Platform
- Knowledge and understanding of the foodservice business
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top