Responsible for the sales of Fiserv electronic billing and payment services to billers in target markets nationally. The position helps to drive the business unit’s efforts to construct and deliver innovative solutions against unique and complex client requirements. This involves addressing opportunities directly with billers in various vertical markets as well as exploring and enabling partnerships with relevant third parties. This position serves as a critical point of aggregation of competitive and product information from the field. In addition the position will work with the client management team to assist in client retention and revenue enhancement as needed. The role will also act as liaison to various industry trade groups to maintain company presence and image. The primary mission of this position is to identify, develop and close opportunities with new clients in order to drive new revenue growth for the company.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Job Related Experience:
• 6+ years’ solution selling experience
• Proven track record of meeting sales targets
• Require previous sales experience with complex products or services in or related to the billing and/or payments industry.
• Experience selling larger deals involving long sales cycles and complex requirements.
• Establishes rapport based on professionalism and active listening skills
• Understands the sales process, development and qualification of a business need, identification of target clients, and favorable positioning of products.
• Assesses client’s business needs and applies business impact model methodology to justify Fiserv’s solution to solve business problems
• Applies thorough knowledge of Fiserv’s solutions and client’s financial metrics in implementing selling strategies.
• Incorporates thorough understanding of industry trends and client’s key challenges into sales presentations.
• Describes Fiserv’s value in the context of emerging market trends and how they affect the client.
• Articulates solutions in terms of ROI to the client and sells business value
• 50% +
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.