This role can be remote and located anywhere in the US
Within the Major Accounts Sales Team of Biller Solutions, this role is responsible for the sales of Fiserv eBill, On Demand, and Walk-in Bill Payment Services to the largest targeted billers in either lending, utility, telco or insurance vertical nationally. The ideal candidate will lead the business unit’s efforts to construct innovative solutions against unique and complex client requirements. This involves addressing targeted key new accounts and cross sell opportunities in existing markets as well as exploring and establishing new markets working in close partnership with the product development area. This position serves as a critical point of aggregation of competitive and product information from the field. In addition, the position will work with the client management team to assist in client retention and revenue enhancement as needed. The role will also act as liaison to various industry trade groups to maintain company presence and image.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Development of new client relationships with large billers in targeted vertical markets.
2. Develop and execute long and short range sales plans to meet and exceed sales objectives as established by the VP of sales.
3. Coordinate pricing and develop and present client proposals and presentations that effectively communicate the Fiserv value proposition.
4. Coordinate with legal resources internally in the negotiation of new agreements with prospective clients.
5. Organize and oversee client RFP responses.
6. Interpret management policies for planning, budgeting, monitoring, and managing sales operations toward maintaining sales effectiveness.
7. Develop and execute strategies to implement lead generation initiatives targeted at prospective new biller clients in targeted industries.
8. Keep the sales tracking system properly updated to facilitate accurate and timely reporting of sales activity throughout the sales cycle.
9. Advise management on sales activity and client responses. Manage various management reports and updates on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
10. Identify and coordinate participation in appropriate trade organizations and industry conferences and attend as needed.
11. Gather and communicate product and competitive information from the field. Act as an information resource to all internal functional areas including sales support, marketing and product management.
12. Support integrated sales efforts by facilitating cross-sell opportunities with Fiserv clients inside and outside of Biller Solutions.
13. Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelors Degree or commensurate experience required
Job Related ExperienceRequired:
• Require minimum 8 years sales experience with in technology related fields, payments sales experience strongly preferred.
• Must have demonstrated ability to consistently achieve multi-million dollar sales quota
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.