/Your Talent. Our Vision./ At CareMore, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies specializing in providing senior Americans a complete and pro-active health care experience, it's a powerful combination. It's the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
This position is Part-Time working about 19 hours a week
1. The primary function is to provide administrative support to the Sales Department and Sales Representatives by performing various duties including:
2. Sales support responsibilities are critical to this role which can include:
3. Event Support
4. Event set up preparation duties arriving at the meeting site a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the start of the event (or at a time previously specified by the Representative), to set up for the function.
5. Event tear down duties including clean up
6. Member Relations duties at CCC's, events, in person and/or on phone calls as assigned
7. Make outreach calls to members as required
8. Meet key performance criteria for obtaining referrals
Responsible for collaborating with Sales and Business Development Teams to generate leads from community events, expos, and sales camps held at a variety of locations including pharmacies, provider offices, senior centers, food banks, discount stores and other retail locations. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Represents CareMore at community/company-sponsored events. Facilitates onsite enrollments at events and assists at sales meetings. Maintains knowledge of provider network, product portfolio, and associated eligibility guidelines for various election periods. Develops good working relationships with internal constituents. Requires a high school diploma; 1 year of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. AA or BA/BS preferred. Current Life and Disability agent license preferred. Medicare Advantage Products experience preferred. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2015 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at//antheminc.com/careers//. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Title: Sales Extender / Sales Support (Part-Time) - Tucson, AZ
Requisition ID: 123355
A little about us:
We have shared values and a similar mission.