As a Sales Finance Manager within our Snacks division, you will use your expertise in Sales and Finance to help achieve short and long-term financial goals for Kellogg! Your pride in adding value to the monthly financial variance analysis and recommendation on ways to improve profit while supporting our top brands: Cheez-It, Pringles and more! In this role you will manage overhead spend, be the liaison between Account Executives and our Order to Cash (OTC) team and have the opportunity to influence and drive change at Kellogg!
On our team, we focus on great relationships - both with the business and with customer - to drive growth and maximize profits. Our KPI's help us track success so you can effectively manage your spend! And did we mention we have plenty of snacks? WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as a Sales Finance Manager at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Qualifications: WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Manage the end of the month closing process, monthly financial forecast, and the development of the annual budget in coordination with the Business Unit leadership Team
- Meet critical reporting deadlines and for presenting the results to the organization
- Lead the development of monthly variance analyses, while identifying and communicating risks and opportunities to future profit performance
- Present the financial results to executive management
- Drive process improvements in budgeting, forecasting and reporting with the goal of improving understanding of the drivers of expenses, while assuming ownership and accountability for delivering plans
- Report the KPI's manage variances and relationship between trade spend and sales
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in a Finance/Business related field
- Knowledge of financial analysis techniques and accounting principles and procedures
- Ability to manage your time while working on multiple projects
- Strong communication and time management skills to handle multiple requests and deadlines effectively
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office and proficient knowledge of ERP and other financial planning systems
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, decision making, and communication skills and a detail orientation
- Demonstrated cross-functional partnerships
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Master's Degree in Finance/Business related field, significant years of related work experience and CPA/CMA Certification
- Experience in Finance at a Consumer Packaged Good's company
- Previous experience in Sales finance, managing the trade spend and budget
There is occasional travel required in this position, up to 20%
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.