As a Finance Senior Analyst at PepsiCo, you will be a key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
The Financial Senior Analyst will be the key finance contact for the Costco DSD Beverage team, with responsibility for over $150mm in Net Revenue. Costco is a fast growing retailer, with over $116B in Net Sales, 715 warehouses, and 44MM memberships worldwide. The Finance Senior Analyst will provide overall support for the period end results, preparation of forecasts, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Innovation Growth or Integrated Business Plans, along with financial analysis, reporting and budgeting.Responsibilities Include:
- Cross-functionally develop forecast (Volume through MC) in partnership with Sales team, TPM Unity analyst, & 8 Regional KAMs.
- Lead periodic forecast reviews with senior sales and finance leadership, clearly communicating drivers of variances and potential risks and opportunities to the forecast.
- Manage Headquarter trade budgets to ensure all spending is within budget and as effective as possible.
- Supporting strategic plan and AOP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested, such as quantifying mid-year plan contingencies and pricing opportunities.
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Perform Post Event analysis to continuously improve trade efficiency and consumer sales response to promotions.
- Bachelor's Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
Skills & Capabilities:
- 4 - 5 years of finance analyst experience
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting, financial modeling
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills to manage information gathering requests
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time
Not Eligible for Relocation