Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell is seeking innovative and motivated undergraduate business students to support our marketing and sales efforts and play a key strategic role during this time of exciting transformation, as Dell emerges as the only provider of integrated, end-to-end solutions from cloud to mobility to big data to security.
As a Dell summer intern, you will be given a strategic project that allows you to have a real impact on the business from day 1. Your high-impact role will feature many opportunities unique to Dell, and over the three-month internship you will:
• Solve a strategic business problem related to small business growth
• Perform work aligned with your personal career goals and interests to solve complex problems
• Develop relevant skills that will help you launch a successful career
• Present your final project results to leaders within the organization
• Attend executive speaker series exclusive to summer interns, including a session with Michael Dell
• Participate in networking opportunities with fellow interns, alumni and leaders
• Participate in professional development, community service, and various 'showcase Austin' social events throughout the summer
This internship will provide visibility into Dell's sales marketing organizations while simultaneously allowing you to focus on a specific discipline that most closely aligns with your skills, interests, and career goals. You'll have the opportunity to work in one of several dynamic areas, including:
• Analytics & Reporting
• Consumer/Small Business Merchandising
• Marketing: Digital Marketing, Social Media, Customer Growth Strategy
• Consumer & Small Business Development & Strategy
• Product Management
The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with a keen interest in analyzing and solving tough business problems. If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you.
• Undergraduate Class of 2019
• Prior work experience in high-tech, sales or service-oriented business
• Superior analytical and verbal communication skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and learn on the fly
• Self-directed with a strong drive for results
• Effective team player and cross-functional contributor
• To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status
Read our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Job Family: Interns
Job ID: R02850
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.