Are you looking for a paid summer position that will enhance your marketability and place you in the lead for a fulltime opportunity upon graduation?
- Career & Skill Development
- Involvement in Projects with a Direct Impact on the Organization
Otis Elevator, the worldwide leader in elevator maintenance, modernization, and installation is seeking summer intern candidates for assignments in various offices throughout the Western US (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Iowa, Minnesota, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Guam). These internship assignments will begin in the summer of 2018.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help ensure that we capitalize on current market conditions
- These are PAID internship positions 40 hours/week
- Assist and support our service sales departments in generating new business
- Contacting new customers to promote services of Otis Elevator, obtaining expiration dates on existing contracts of potential customers, setting up sales appointments to generate new sales, and assisting the sales department in closing sales
- Other projects related to core branch functions including project management, audit readiness, and/or finance, may be included depending on the interns' skills and experience
- Must be motivated self-starters, have excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated to create new customer relationships
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Must currently be pursuing a bachelor's degree
- Emphasis in business or engineering is preferred, but not required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Otis Elevator Company is the world's largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways - a constant, reliable name for more than 160 years.