Job DescriptionSales Leader - Commercial Analytics Services (R1005712)Role Location:
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462, Parsippany, NJ 07054, or Deerfield, IL 60015Summary:
QuintilesIMS is a multi-billion dollar, multi-national market leader in pharmaceutical data, analytic services, and technology. Our Commercial Outsourcing Services department is a critical function within our company's largest business unit, and we continue to invest in building and developing the team.
The Sales Leader will play a key role within the department. You will develop new business for commercial analytics services staffing on-site and offshore. You will utilize your analytics services expertiseand sales acumen to identify & qualify revenue opportunities, proactively manage the selling process, and close sales in existing and new accounts.Principal Accountabilities:
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Achieves growth & revenue targets for commercial analytics services through a consultative sales approach that solves client business issues.
- Proactively strengthens in-depth knowledge of our analytics services and its application within a client's enterprise.
- May contribute on account planning strategy as it relates to assigned product area.
- Collaborates with Account Team to target and validate opportunities for assigned customers / territory.
- Interfaces with customer at all levels.
- Creates and presents client proposals that result in winning sales.
- As necessary, identifies and manages resources to develop proposals that position QuintilesIMS capabilities & solutions to customers.
- Monitors delivery, implementation, and customer satisfaction.
- As part of the sales process: gathers market and client intelligence, and provides strategic feedback to strengthen or service offerings and capture additional business.
Additional Key Attributes:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant sales experience.
- Possesses knowledge of commercial services analytics and key marketplace issues for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Solid knowledge of the commercial outsourcing services business and the impact it can achieve when implemented within a client's business processes.
- Familiarity with QuintilesIMS' core products, account management, and information solutions/consulting services portfolio.
- Individual must be a superior and successful salesperson, have excellent presentation and writing skills, act with a sense of urgency, and be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must have successful experience identifying and closing new business opportunities.
- Must be able to quickly develop positive relationships at all levels of client management and within the QuintilesIMS sales, consulting, and marketing teams.
: Revenue-driven, knowledgeable, consultative, problem solver, customer-focused, creative, resourceful, fast & flexible, team player, organized, effective negotiator.QuintilesIMS Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for QuintilesIMS
, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.