At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Pretty much, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
Currently we seek a Sales Licensing Administrator on our 1 Stop team to join our Revolutionary group here at Vivint Solar. The 1 Stop team is part of the larger Sales Operations group focused on directly interfacing with our new field sales reps to complete a successful onboarding process and to provide existing field sales reps with ongoing support on a variety of administrative issues. We are a fast-paced, energetic company and are in need of a positive, flexible, and diligent team member who is eager to learn and grow with us.
You'll make a difference by...
- Manage state and local level licensing compliance for 1,000+ sales representatives, including preparation and filing of necessary applications, maintenance of renewals and annual reports, accurate calculation and payment of necessary fees.
- Conduct research concerning state and local licensure and registration requirements.
- Coordinate with sales management and intake personnel to ensure that our employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of licensing agencies.
- Respond promptly to emails and phone calls from field sales leadership and individual from sales representatives.
- Comfortable handling high pressure phone calls or face-to-face conversations.
- Friendly and collaborative personality/demeanor.
You'll do that with your...
- Excellent communication skills and a passionate world-class customer service aptitude
- Ability to explain complex or technical concepts using simple language to meet the needs of diverse audiences
- Aptitude for quick comprehension of assignments, determination and prioritization of workloads, and commitment to meeting strict deadlines.
- Demonstrates flexibility and responds positively to change
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills with precise attention to detail
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have significant experience in administrative office setting.
- High degree of proficiency in MS office and Apple devices/applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required.
- Outstanding ability to combine focus and attention to detail.
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and provide local and/or state licensing according to state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.