The Account Team Unit (ATU) Sales Manager role adds value to Microsoft by leading a well-managed, high-performing and continue-growing ATU sales team to deliver year-over-year business and revenue growth. Success is measured by quota achievement; Business Decision Maker (BDM)/Information, Technology Decision Maker (ITDM) relationships, business scorecard metrics, as defined by fiscal year commitments, individual team members meeting, or exceeding business targets driven by the Sales Manager demonstration of leadership and coaching as well as Workgroup Health Index (WHI). The ATU Sales Manager role provides an executive presence for the customer relationships and play a critical role in driving our digital transformation journey.
• Leading a sustainable and predictable sales business that delivers success to both Microsoft and customers.
• Developing a high-performing ATU sales team where team members are considered to be best-in-class sales/tech sales professions in the market.
• Building and growing strong customer and partner executive relationships to earn their trust and loyalty.
• Driving integration and orchestration across all sales/tech sales/marketing/services/partner organizations to ensure One Microsoft approach.
• Ensuring execution of Microsoft digital transformation strategy to enable Microsoft as a digital leader with higher revenue creation, profitability and market valuation.
• Strong sales and business background centered on software technologies (Microsoft software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key industry solutions and competitive technologies.
• Seven (7) plus years of industry-related experience with three (3) plus years of people management and leading sales teams to achieve quota sustainably growth year-over year.
• Extensive experience in working with high-performing sales individuals and software partners is required.
• Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans.
• Ability to identify, nurture, and drive digital transformation deals with all customers.
• Must have a passion for sales and solution selling, solid leadership and teambuilding presence, and be customer satisfaction obsessed.
• Must be able to focus on solutions to problems and inspire to drive to relevant digital transformation in all customer opportunities.
Bachelor of Science/Arts in business administration with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is preferred; MBA is preferred.
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places, they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference. To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.