At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Join BGE HOME to be a part of the team that offers a wide range of energy-related products and services that address the comfort and energy management needs of residential and small commercial customers in Maryland.
BGE HOME, a Constellation Company, specializes in the sale and service of heating, air conditioning, water heating, plumbing, and electrical systems along with appliance repair, replacement windows, doors, siding and attic insulation.
We are committed to our customers and have a customer satisfaction rating of more than 95 percent.
Our employees ";live"; the BGE HOME Initiatives: Customer Commitment, Excellence, Integrity & Accountability, Teamwork and Safety.
We are a company that cares about the environment, supports local communities and embraces the diversity of our employees.
Every business line offers opportunity for employee development.
We have some of the best training programs in the area.
Here at BGE HOME, we continue our success through the strength of our people.
It's your future - it's about your career and your goals.
At BGE HOME, our aim is to match the right people with the right jobs.
· Full and ultimate responsibility for business development, growth, planning and sales performance of the Home Improvement business.
· Responsible for all aspects of sales management.
· Develop budget and manage financial performance to achieve sales and P&L objectives.
· Provide leadership. Develop the sales team, recognizing the good and poor performers. and coach those who exhibit the basic qualifications and encourage the drive and spirit to achieve maximum potential in themselves and in their team. Encourage team to set personnel stretch goals for their business and career and help guide them to meet these goals.
· Instill the values, commitment and culture of the company.
· Drive process improvements to improve sales effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
· Develop short and long term goals by business line and sales representative.
· Directly oversee, manage and drive growth and P&L performance of the HI sales force.
· Coordinate and communicate closely with the GM E&CC Sales.
· Development and management of the sales process and value proposition.
· Develop and manage prospecting and acquisition of new business.
· Understand the competitive environment and modify approach to the customer’s needs while working in conjunction with marketing, service and installation to grow the home improvement business.
· Continuously review the business, provide a fresh outlook on the day-to-day working operations as well as the current direction of the business lines.
· Prioritize, organize and handle details in the day-to-day activities and manage multiple projects, tasks and business lines simultaneously.
· Establish and enforce team spirit with-in the team, to work with all departments in order to meet the companies overall objective’s.
· Establish oneself as a leader, who lives the values and set’s the standard for others to follow.
· Produce and submit accurate reports and updates monthly as requested.
· Provide continuous and timely feedback to upper management, keeping them abreast of day-to-day issues that are important to the business, customer or the employee. Provide a level of information that allows upper management a grass root feel from all perspectives.
Valid driver’s license and meets Company driving standards.
: May perform other duties as assigned.
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Exelon believes in hiring men and women who've served in the military: they exemplify the leadership, teamwork, integrity, and commitment to excellence we need. Exelon attends military recruiting fairs with members of E-MAC (Exelon - Militaries Actively Connected), our employee resource group that supports veteran employees. We advertise in military publications, and partner with Transition Assistance Program (TAP) offices.
To learn more about where your skills in the military can be applied at Exelon, visit our military careers site.
Not ready to apply? Follow Exelon on LinkedIn to stay informed on our jobs and company news.