Location: Venice, Florida
Posted: January 11, 2017
Reference ID: 41341774
Adecco is assisting a client fill a Sales Merchandiser position.
This is a part-time position 3x a week (Mon/Wed/Friday) 6 hours a day (8am-2pm). Schedule can be flexible. This person is responsbile for the Southern territory (Sarasota/Engelwood/Venice/Port Charlotte)
Main Job Functions: Travel to Walmarts- stock shelves with merchandsie and make sure of pricing on products.
Primary Purpose of this position: Work in a supporting role with the presiding Manager to make sales and/or merchandising service calls on designated retail stores within a Territory. Help to achieve goals in sales volume, market share, share-of-shelf, promotions and clean, orderly store conditions for EPC Sun Care brands. Follow training, guidance and tools provided by Manager to execute specific goals within assigned stores. Educate, partner, and build loyalty to EPC Sun Care brands within the retail stores serviced. Assure proper inventory levels and product organization on shelf and displays. There are possible selling presentation & order writing/delivery responsibilities in assigned stores. Exercise good time management, organization, administrative and professional skills.
II. Working Relationships
A. Reports to: Business Manager or Territory Manager.
B. Directly works at store level with Retail account Personnel on Seasonal Basis.
C. Type of supervision received: Monthly field visits. Weekly/Daily Phone Contact with BM or TM
D. External contacts: Retail Account Personnel
III. Confidential Information: All information relative to our brands/businesses is deemed confidential in nature.
IV. Essential functions: Responsibilities, which if excluded, would fundamentally alter the purpose of the job. Essential functions are functions that make this job exist.
1. Follow a daily routing schedule of store visits, so that assigned stores are called upon in a consistent sequence throughout the week/month. Schedule assigned by Manager.
2. At store shelf, stock, neaten, rotate and clean Banana Boat and Hawaiian Tropic products. Fill shelves and secondary displays so as to maintain in-stock inventory levels.
3. Ensure 100% of retail chain-authorized BB/HT products are in distribution at each assigned store, during each merchandising visit.
4. Ensure all shelf and display locations for BB/HT have visible, accurate price reorder tags.
5. Ensure all locations for BB/HT have accurate sale signage in place during ad periods.
6. Build and maintain newly-shipped & existing EPC Sun Care rack displays, working with store personnel to secure the highest-traffic rack locations. Secure additional secondary product placements via clip strips, side-kicks, etc.
7. Visit back stock rooms at each retailer to pull-out all saleable BB/HT inventory onto the selling floor and into our display racks or home section.
8. Perform Direct-Store-Delivery service if assigned by Manager. Includes selling, writing and submitting orders to Manager; possible physical delivery of product to stores; and putting out delivered orders to the store sales floor.
9. Maintain administrative duties & paperwork organization such as hourly timesheet/expenses with Adecco, account materials/presentations.
B. Additional functions: (these are important responsibilities but not essential functions as described above)
1. Ensure visible, in-store placement of Banana Boat `point-of-purchase¿, such as inflatables,
Signs, sale signage, decorations, etc.
2. Regular phone contacts with Manager (min. weekly). Share information with Manager about customer/store conditions and BB/HT product conditions and competitive activity.
2. Operate with efficient time management in mind, following training provided by Manager.
3. Merchandise stores using the ¿Five-P¿ Principles: Product, Placement, Pricing, Promotion and timely Paperwork.
4. Attend and assist in special events as assigned by Manager, such as radio remotes, grand store openings, in-store raffles, give-aways, etc.
5. Help with projects or promotions within District.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sales Merchandiser job in Venice, FL or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled