Position Summary:As the Sales Operations Advisor, you will be responsible for managing the enhancement as well as sustaining activities associated with sales support tools (primarily Salesforce.com and MicroStrategy). You will have direct involvement and oversight in the following:
- Working with business stakeholders and subject matter experts across multiple functional areas to define overall application requirements and design considerations.
- Ensuring infrastructure to support end users and application processes is in place.
- Managing data integrity within sales applications through analysis and data management tools.
- Supporting end user requests and troubleshooting issues; provide training, coaching and mentorship to enable end user success.
- Leading projects across business and IT functional areas with time, budget, and quality as key components.
- Facilitate training and working sessions to support internal / external clients.
The successful Sales Operations Advisor will have the ability to align process needs with application capabilities, and in some cases improving processes. You will need to support business needs using a consultative approach, and ensuring our internal and external client needs are being met and are aligned to corporate goals. You will be expected to successfully deliver high quality project work and solutions that satisfy stakeholder expectations and meet approved scope, schedule, and cost considerations, while still meeting deadlines and managing competing priorities.
Your understanding of software, process improvement, and project management methodologies and tools will support your success in this role. You must have superior oral communication, written communication, and presentation skills in order to effectively communicate with all levels of management, as well as external clients of CVS Health. Finally, this role will require you to develop operational decision support tools such as executive dashboards and reports. The contributions you will make as a Sales Operations Advisor will position CVS Health as a leader in client satisfaction and service in the PBM marketplace.
Required Qualifications:* 5+ years’ experience in working in a professional services environment with client / stakeholder management, analytical skills, and application management.
* 2+ years of project management experience overseeing technical / IT related initiatives.
* 3+ years’ experience working in the Microsoft Office Suite (including Project and Visio), Customer Relationship Management, and Business Intelligence (Tableau &/or MicroStrategy) Preferred Qualifications:* Salesforce.com deployment/change management experience
* CPM or PMP
* Six Sigma Greenbelt, Lean Process Improvement
* Data Analysis/Integrity experience Education:Bachelor's degree is required; equivalent work experience may substitute.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking EEO AA CVS Health
CVS Health does not require nor expect that applicants disclose their compensation history during the application, interview, and hiring process.
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/