Sales Operations Advisor - SecureWorks
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Posted: January 05, 2017
Reference ID: 160013N0
Sales Operations Advisor - Quote Generation (Saleforce.com) - SecureWorks
SecureWorks is a global leader in providing intelligence-driven information security solutions. We play an important role, as no organization in the world is immune from cyberattacks and the nature of the attack is changing every day. Internet security is a problem that will never be solved. Unlike point products that address a specific technology issue, we attack the problem holistically by analyzing threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures, and develop solutions using best-of-breed technologies to protect our clients. We are one of the best in the world at understanding the threat. In short, we give our clients an early warning capability. SecureWorks was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with offices in all the major security markets around the globe. We have more than 2,000 team members, and partner with more than 4,200 clients in 59 countries to keep the bad guys out of their networks. We’ve been consistently recognized by industry analysts, readers’ polls and as a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide.
The Sales Operations Advisor role is mid-level role on the Sales Operations team. The roles primary responsibility is to increase sales force productivity by creating sales proposal, due diligence and order entry processes for the Sales Team. The Sales Operations role also collaborates with other business groups within the organization and navigates the internal requirements to deliver sales ready proposals for client delivery. This role requires good operational efficiency with Salesforce.com, high-level security service understanding and effective, professional communication skills with Executive Management and Sales.
- Maintain Salesforce.com order entry best practices to ensure operational accuracy from legal, accounting and financial reporting perspectives
- Confirm/generate accurate data from accounting and operational systems to ensure accurate proposal/quote creation that matches active client services
- Identify, address and enable successful resolution of billing/invoicing errors in collaboration with accounting/billing and client
- Liaison between sales, legal, finance, and operations to enable proposal creation that meets approval –requirements
- Project manages pricing approvals, non-standard service requests and non-standard contract approvals
- Analyze and develop recommendations for improving Sales Operational effectiveness including the use of Salesforce.com
- Develop resolutions to complex problems that require frequent use of creativity
As a managed security provider, SecureWorks expects its employees to understand and apply commonly known security practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls such as NIST 800-53. Employees will be expected to acknowledge their security responsibilities in writing prior to gaining access to company systems. Employees will be required to maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned.
- At least 6 years of experience in a sales operations or finance role
- At least 2 years of experience working with a CRM system and/or quote generation system
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Information Systems or related field
- Experience working with Finance, Legal and Accounting processes
- Proven track record of high performance in a high growth, continually changing environment
- 2 years’ experience working with Salesforce.com or related systems in a similar role
This role is located in Atlanta, GA.
**Job:** **Sales Support - Sales Operations*
**Organization:** **Security Solutions*
**Title:** *Sales Operations Advisor - SecureWorks*
**Requisition ID:** *160013N0*