Sales Operations Analyst 003RXN North America Operations Channel Development Nashville, TN
The Sales Operations Analyst will execute projects with an emphasis on sales analytics, business intelligence reporting and database administration/maintenance.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. The individual in this position will be responsible for the following:
Qualifications: The individual in this position will have:
- Works closely with and under the direction of the Sales Tools & Analytics Manager on projects and tasks including:
- Creating business intelligence tools and reports
- Design, code, test processes involving data ETL (extract, transform, load)
- Design, development, and analysis of data architecture and warehousing approaches
- Sales-Finance reconciliation, sales forecasting, workforce deployment modeling, competitive analysis, predictive analytics, salesforce.com development, dashboard development
- Partners with Sales and Finance to create internal dashboards that will enable the field to make actionable decisions
- Develop external dashboards to be shared with top strategic partners
- Lead the transition out of Microsoft Office analytics into more cloud-based tools such as Tableau
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Finance, or related field
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve complex issues
- Unwavering commitment to success despite being faced with challenges and demanding project deadlines
- Experience with:
- Database architecture, SQL programming, MS SQL Server
- ETL and visualization tools like: Alteryx, Informatica, Tableau, Qlik, Domo, PowerBI, etc.
- Statistics, modeling, and predictive analytics
- Programming languages a plus (Python, R)
- CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong understanding of sales processes and territory planning
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to team with partners from various business units
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, expert in Excel
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such. Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.