Sales Operations Analyst (003WYZ)
The primary objective of the Sales Operations Analyst is to develop and execute projects and programs with an emphasis on sales analytics, reporting and sales processes.
What do you get to do in this role?
· Work on analytics required to support US Operations sales incentive plans and the related bFO interfaces.
· Partner with finance and sales management to complete sales quota setting process and on-going quota maintenance for components described in sales incentive plans;
· Monitor and track effectiveness of sales performance and evaluate alignment to sales incentive plans.
· Test the accuracy of monthly incentive calculations ensuring the quality of data prior to delivery.
· Research, manage and communicate the outcome of requested adjustments as required to accurately reflect sales performance.
· Work with sales teams and make recommendations to management to improve incentive reporting, plans and incentive support.
· Assist with the maintenance of bFO profiles related to assigned accounts and platforming, Work with sales team on metrics related to pipeline hygiene and other pertinent metrics.
· Assist with Salesforce training on the use of Salesforce
· Utilize salesforce.com data blended with other pertinent data to provide analysis and actionable metrics for sales leadership.
· Actively consult with sales operations peers and sales leadership on data Qualifications:
Are you a self starter with significant personal initiative who operates effectively in dynamically-changing environment? This could be the role for you if you have:
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or applicable field
- Advanced level of proficiency with Excel, Access and SQL language
- Experience working and communicating with sales channels, customers, and internal management preferred
- Understanding of commercial processes
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to apply knowledge and creativity to resolve issues
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and writing skills and the ability work with individuals from various disciplines
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.