Marketing Solutions Sales Operations Associate New York
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to help the world's marketers and advertisers in ways no other company can.
As a Sales Operations Associate for the Marketing Solutions business, you will act as the subject-matter expert to executives and team members in the global sales team and operations team. You will be responsible for planning, tracking and reporting on critical sales-enabling and revenue-driving activities for a team that touches nearly half of Marketing Solutions' revenue. You will leverage your relationship-building, analytical and strategic capabilities to become a vital member of the LMS Sales Operations team. Responsibilities:
- Have immediate impact by building and maintaining and refining tracking methodologies for our global agency and channel team. Lead planning, reporting and opportunity assessments, enabling key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to make data-driven decisions and making sure that team members have an accurate understanding of the business you are driving
- Provide insightful data and trend analysis, as well as accurate data reporting, allowing you to position yourself as the expert for the partnership and agency team
- Work closely with colleagues in business analytics, sales and ops to ensure accurate data is available for stakeholders
- Brainstorm new approaches, envision the future state and drive consensus on changes to our processes and sales technology that result in improvements to rep and reporting productivity; work with stakeholders to implement
- Lead and provide ongoing support for agency, saleshouse and partner planning, quota-setting and compensation processes, ultimately defining the trajectory of the team.
- Establish strong working relationships with business operations, ad operations, functional and sales leaders and systems team, enabling rapid impact via cross-functional partnership
- Identify themes in requests and business needs to drive thinking and implementation of scalable reporting tools
- BA/BS degree in business or related field
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, sales operations or investment banking or 3+ years of experience working in a reporting/analyst role
- Experience with financial modeling and data analysis
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication, project and time management, writing and presentation skills with the capability to confidently interact with colleagues at multiple levels
- Exposure to Salesforce.com, SQL/relational databases and BI tools like Tableau
- Exposure to standard sales ops and advertising metrics (i.e., CPC, CPMs, CTRs, delivery, etc.)
- Experience working in matrixed organizations
- Ability to leverage numbers and insights to drive sound decision making
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Interest in a role with global responsibilities, including developing markets
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.