LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world s workforce in ways no other company can. We re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Searching for your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
The Sales Operations Associate is a highly visible role within one of the fastest growing brands in consumer internet. The role acts as an advisor to executives in the global sales and operations teams, and is responsible for helping crack the most important strategic and operational problems facing the Marketing Solutions business. The candidate should be able to handle highly sensitive, confidential, and non-routine information helping to run the day-to-day business of a rapidly changing organization.
The candidate will have exceptional analytical skills and be adept at building relationships with leaders at multiple levels across the organization including Executive Management, Sales, Sales Operations, Business Operations, Marketing, and Sales Systems. Responsibilities:
- Proactively partner with sales executives and team leaders on operational and strategic issues to help them run and optimize their businesses, e.g. team restructuring, quota setting, account retention and growth
- Produce weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting as required
- Develop, measure, and maintain operational excellence for sales teams including Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Support the weekly forecasting process
- Work with Systems and Business Analytics to automate reporting processes and improve tracking
- Gain management confidence in work such that the insights you produce are utilised in executive and board level presentations
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting, finance, sales / media operations, or sales management
- 2+ years of experience with Excel
- 3 + years experience in financial modelling / data analysis with an ability to see beyond numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Experience working in high-growth, performance-focused environments
- Experience with SQL and Tableau
- 2-3 years of experience with Internet / Media companies
- Experience using and developing reports, metrics, and dashboards with salesforce.com
- Experience working in a high-growth, performance-focused environment
- Strong communication skills
- BA or BS degree