Due to SimplexGrinnell's continued growth, we are currently looking for a Sales Operations Coordinator to support our growing sales operations team. Tasks & Responsibilities
Job Qualifications: Professional & Personal Requirements
- Provide daily administrative assistance to sales operations director and manager
- Monitor aging leads and assist Reps and Area Sales Managers as needed
- Monitor aging opportunity pipeline and communicate to Sales Representatives and Area Sales Managers as needed
- Set up webinars and organize training schedules and relevant communications
- Maintain and regularly update territory management
- Ensure sales incentive plan forms are submitted to field compensation team and help coordinate questions/ answers related to plan payouts.
- Assist administering sales contests
- Monitor Chatter activity through the SalesForce.com blog and assist when needed.
- Upload product, marketing, compensation plans and training materials to SalesForce.com libraries and SharePoint folders as needed
- Attend key meeting and scribe notes to organize actions and activities.
- Track new hire reports and coordinate onboarding activities with field sales hiring manager
- Collaborate with field sales manager and training manager to ensure proper training curriculum is identified and enrollment is complete
- 1+ years administrator, sales support, or customer service experience.
- Proficiency with Google Apps and MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong customer service skills with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform and excel in fast-paced environment.
- High level of maturity and professionalism.
- Capability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations.
- Ability to work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other CRM preferred.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.