At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Training Program Manager that will be a detail oriented, self-motivated, and results driven, who will work closely as a liaison between the pre-install operations organization.
The Training Program Manager will report to the Senior Manager of Sales Operations within the Pre-Install organization.
You'll change the world by...
- Running business projects for the Sales Operations group as a Training Program Manager
- Analyzing training processes and identify limitations and propose improvements
- Developing and executing Testing, Training and Communication Plans
- Preparing detailed reports for management
- Scheduling and Leading Department Presentations
- Documenting existing and potential process flows in an organized and understandable format
- Documenting and outlining project requirements for IT delivery
- Providing training updates often to designated stakeholders
- Executing on large projects with very little guidance and information
You'll do that with your ability to...
- Manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Organize meeting notes, tasks, communications, requirements, and feedback
- Communication Effectively with both written and verbal communication skills
- Think analytically to identify root causes and ask effective questions
- Quickly learn business processes and how they impact other departments
- Meet deadlines as well as set and hold others to deadlines
- Work autonomously or with a group
- Understand and adhere to business priorities
- Collaborate with others
- Moderate business discussions between various departments in a professional way
- Create strong relationships with business leaders and other functional groups
You'll know you're ready if you...
- You have Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Suite
- You have Intermediate to advanced skills in AutoCad
- Have a bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Have a background or knowledge of Salesforce (preferred)
- Have solar Industry experience (preferred)
- Have a background in Process Engineering
- Have experience with Project Management
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.