Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
- Works within controls to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all sales and business reports, views, dashboards, and user data, such as KPI reports, sales booking/revenue numbers, including commits, targets, overrides and disconnects, as well as reconciles bookings & revenue to ensure compliance with finance & legal policies (i.e. MEA) for AGS forecast and commit processes Implements new business reports within the established reporting framework, policies and procedures.
Trains and supports end users on accessing of reports.
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Works within controls to establish sales and business processes, standards & tools for sales; participates in the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. used to drive key business decisions.
Trains and supports end users on business processes and policies.
- Provides business continuity support for any issues related to sales processes, CRM, forecast etc.
- Usually responsible for a larger number of products and services in one regions
- Participates in achieving BU financial targets. Contributed to book/bill commit and forecast.
- Provides customized ad-hoc reports as requested by management by extracting data from internal databases. Summarizes data in business and financial terms for management, executives, vendors, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.