We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals.
That's why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States and Canada. This position will be of the North America Beverage organization.
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for providing overall leadership and execution of a Sales and Distribution strategy for a regional PBC distribution center.
- Maximize volume and revenue in a defined geography in a direct store delivery go-to-market environment
- Provide leadership to management and frontline employees with varying job responsibilities including logistics, distribution and customer service
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with customers and drive customer satisfaction through superior service and execution
- Maintain high levels of execution through efficient route sales and delivery, customer orders, productivity attainment, analysis and effective staffing
- Activate local and national marketplace initiatives and promotions to build brand development and maximize brand performance
- Effectively lead overall warehouse operations through consistent product availability, warehouse productivity, inventory, asset preservation and cost reduction efforts
- Develop the organization by managing performance and developing individual capability
- Ensure the team delivers volume and revenue results while managing costs
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, MBA a plus
- Consumer packaged goods experience in a direct store delivery environment
- A minimum of 5 years of sales and delivery experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including early morning and some weekends
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft suite
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Must be willing and able to lift 40 lbs. periodically
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation