The Sales Operations Resource position manages our warehouse and/or picking teams in a distribution center environment. Our Resources are responsible for people and team development utilizing Frito-Lay's Continuous Improvement (CI) process to achieve results in the areas of cost, quality, safety, and service. Resources lead teams of 10-30 team members in warehousing and picking functions. Prior experience with work teams or a total quality management environment is a plus. You will participate in a structured on-boarding curriculum and hands-on professional management training in a challenging, fast-paced environment. If you're looking for long-term growth opportunities, Frito-Lay is the place for you!
This position is located in El Paso, TXPosition Profile:
Qualifications/Requirements Frito Lay's Expectations:
- Learn the manufacturing, distribution, and sales operations components of Frito-Lay.
- Develop a team's ability to solve their day-to-day operational issues.
- Lead and develop an operations team focused on delivering results against set goals.
- Organize and facilitate work team meetings.
- Administer policies and procedures.
- Initiate and implement projects.
- Conduct presentations and formal training programs.
- Develop a work culture that embodies teamwork, learning and skill development with an operations team.
- Professionalism, dependability, and the desire for challenge
- Planning/organizing skills
- Leadership presence
- High level of integrity
- The desire to grow within Frito-Lay
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in utilizing a team-based approach to decision making
- Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
- People and leadership skills with track record of achieving positive business results
Not Eligible for Relocation