Applied Materials Silicon Systems Sales Operations team is hiring a Senior Manager to be part of our dynamic team. We are looking for an energetic person to use influencing skills to close forecasting gaps between Key Account teams and Business units. This individual will :
- Implement key learnings to improve business processes
- Act as a customer advocate on behalf of account teams with Business Units
- Analyze business data to understand underlying trends and drive visibility with executives.
- Owns dashboards, supports strategic initiatives and KPIs. Works in collaboration with business units and product group leads to manage Sales Forecast Risks & Upsides & analysis Sales Bookings & Revenue forecasts, including commits, targets, overrides and disconnects. Analyzes and interprets business data for multiple products, aligns with other departments and provides decision making on report results
- Provide support for internal and external audits and drives to closure ; e.g., SOX, ISO, KPMG, and Trade
- Develops & establish sales and global business processes, standards & tools for sales, such as GBAM, M&A Integration, order and quality activities, profitability reviews. Supports Global Business Alignment Process.
- Designs and implements business segment -wide tools for sales as well as global business processes and standards
- Trains Sales, OM, and other business organizations on policies & processes
- Prioritizes input from VOC survey results and corresponding impact, business objectives, action plan and status from sales team
- Education: Bachelor's degree, MBA Preferred
- Must be comfortable presenting to executives.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.