Partner with Sales and Operations to ensure a safe work environment and safe work practices by our team members in our facilities
- Deliver Sales Operations Cost Plan for PEC/Bin division locations
- Lead food safety initiatives in all assigned facilities (approximately 30 locations)
- Partner with Sales and Picking Centers to achieve all customer service metrics, execute promotional planning, and achieve Zone key performance metrics
- Successfully lead and execute change-related projects (GES conversions to PECs, labor efficiency initiatives, etc.)
Work Schedule / Reporting Structure:
- Manage a team of up to 25 hourly team members
- Maintain and Manage DOT programs and regulatory training
- Develop and execute game plans to achieve service targets and objectives
- Ensure proper service to sales via timely picking and shipping processes
- Administer and enforce policies and practices
- Manage a 6-7 day per week, 12-16 hour per day operation.
- Manage facility spending within the planned budget, to include period forecasting across all fixed and variable accounts. Achieve flat cost per case performance year over year to drive Zone and Region profit growth.
- Guide all aspects of the product supply process to ensure consistent product availability without inventory overages. Provide leadership to ensure cross-functional partnering in product planning for all normal and promotional activity.
- Ensure that all facilities are maintained at expected sanitation and facility maintenance levels.
- Develop and execute an annual capital investment strategy that addresses facility needs while ensuring capability for continued business growth.
- Ensure regulatory compliance (OSHA, DOT, FDA, EPA) in all locations
- The work week will be based on business need. In general, it will average 55-60 hours, primarily during the day. Weekend work may be required to support the operation.
- This position will report to the Region Sales Operations Director.
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 4 - 8 years of team leadership experience, preferably in a warehousing / distribution environment
- Proven organizational and planning skills
- Strong analytical skills and financial responsibility experience.
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Basic computer skills. (Experience in Host systems, spreadsheets, Microsoft Office, etc)
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.