This position is directly responsible for the PBC Burnsville 2nd Shift Route Warehouse functions. This position plays an integral role in the overall cost, efficiency, inventory, and service of the warehouse. It is a critical business role that will directly affect the people and the customer. Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Communicate daily assignments, previous day's results and other critical assignments through the daily pre-shift meeting.
- Assist PAS in identifying priorities and coordinating resources, including WIP processes and PQI concerns.
- Directly supervise and lead the front line warehouse employees
- Monitor Voicepick performance through productivity reports and communication
- Increase Voicepick utilization to include replenishment, row making, inbound transports
- Ensure drop and hook is being used and for product transfer to/from other buildings
- Manage dock doors to decrease delay and streamline driver direction
- Manage Overtime and Productivity to reduce Cost
- Manage Product Rotation to minimize OOD Product
- Daily OOS communication and late loads/ Daily Watch List follow up
- Weekend coverage
- Provide back-up support for PAS .
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Participate in period closes when required
• Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor's degree or applicable Warehouse experience (1-2 years).
• Must be able to work flexible 2nd/3rd shift hours, including weekends.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Prior warehouse leadership experience.
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and organizational skills.
• Must possess a winning attitude and a bility to work with little or no supervision Relocation Eligible
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.