Job Description Summary:
The analyst will be part of the Global Sales Enablement (GSE) organization. The GSE organization is responsible for improving sales effectiveness across American Express Global Business Travel client facing organization.
The Analyst within the Global Sales Enablement organization will be responsible for owning the reporting, performance management & incentive plan administration for the Global Business Travel Meetings and Consulting Organization sales teams within Global Business Travel. In addition the Analyst will support with Global Business Travel Sales Incentives and performance management process.Responsibilities:
The Analyst will own the end to end incentive plan administration which includes annual creation of the Incentive plans, rolling the plans to the field and managing the administration of these plans. The Analyst will work with Sales leadership, Finance and Pricing teams to help the business evaluate performance and enhance reporting processes/create efficiencies. The analyst will also be responsible for leading analytical initiatives and providing actionable insights that enhance sales effectiveness.Qualifications:
- 2-4 years of sales analytics experience
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are required
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across functions to shape business processes
- Must be highly organized and have outstanding attention to detail
- Adept at managing multiple projects within tight timeframe/strong project management skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with ability to collaborate well with all levels of the organization
- Strong communication both written/verbal with the ability to deliver effective presentations
- Experience with Microsoft Access and SalesForce.com a plus
- Bachelor's degree required together with experience developing business analytics
- This position is onsite at our Jersey City, NJ office
United States>New Jersey>Jersey City
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement
For help, please contact our support team at GBT.Talent@aexp.com .
A little about us: