This BCBU role is responsible for the development, coordination and measurement of strategic sales programs which impact the effectiveness of the sales organization, including incentive systems, development, deployment, communications, POA execution, productivity activity, and monitoring budget/expenses for the sales organization. Strong planning, analytical, leadership, administration, project management skills and cross-functional teamwork should be demonstrated. This role will:
• Leverage a thorough understanding of selling and sales management.
• Utilize the ability to successfully manage multiple projects at once.
• Utilize the Ability to think strategically and translate ideas into results.
• Leverage exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Utilize a working knowledge of incentive systems and quota methodology
Doctorate degree & 2 years of Sales and Marketing experience OR
Master's degree & 6 years of Sales and Marketing experience OR
Bachelor's degree & 8 years of Sales and Marketing experience OR
Associate's degree & 10 years of Sales and Marketing experience OR
High school diploma / GED & 12 years of Sales and Marketing experience
• Seven+ years of marketing/sales experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry.
• Work experience to include at least 2 years of field sales and 2 years of management experience, preferably as a District Manager.
• Experience developing and implementing strategic sales programs and some account management and performance management
• Successful collaboration with other departments including executive management, marketing, finance, sales administration, medical affairs, corporate accounts, contracts, product development and research.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
A little about us:
Amgen values the leadership, skills and passion for serving that veterans exemplify and our constant commitment to hiring the best starts here.