The Sales Proposal Specialist is responsible for managing Sector Solutions Americas Request for Proposals including but not limited to producing sales materials in support of requests from customers prospects consultants and other organizations.
RFPs are managed through a disciplined review process coordinated amongst an extensive network of State Street subject matter experts. The individual will work with Sales Sales Support Legal and Global Marketing to ensure we are positioning State Street competitively for additional revenue opportunities. This position provides an opportunity to join the SSA Sales Operations organization with career development potential towards migrating into Sales Support/Sales role.
- \t\tManage proposals in accordance with procedures organizing and prioritizing tasks and deliverables to ensure that deadlines are met working with the team to provide support as necessary for all projects\t
- \t\tWork to resolve any issues and escalate to manager as needed\t
- \t\tParticipate in proactive relationship management programs with content owners sales legal and other cross organizational programs as appropriate; actively participate in the content manager relationship management program\t
- \t\tUnderstand the proposal management and library functions in the Lexicon application and participate in application testing and vendor discussions\t
- \t\tParticipate in continuous improvement/best practices and other special projects\t
- \t\tDuring the course of normal day to day operations responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures\t
- \t\tPerform other duties as assigned
We seek an independent self-starter with experience successfully leading and running projects. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to think creatively to meet deadlines and build relationships. He/she will have:
- \t\tBachelor's degree or equivalent\t
- \t\t1-2 years of related business experience preferable in financial services\t
- \t\tProvide excellent service and build strategic client partnerships based on knowledge of their needs and by exceeding mutual expectations\t
- \t\tAbility to acquire business knowledge quickly along with a demonstrated work ethic integrity and professional conduct.\t
- \t\tDetail oriented strong time management skills ability to multitask and works well in a deadline-driven environment\t
- \t\tTeam player self-motivated and able to take on various initiatives with minimal management oversight\t
- \t\tSolid technical skills; proven ability to learn new technologies and processes\t
- \t\tCandidates with Spanish language skills are strongly preferred and also may be given higher consideration\t
- \t\tBroad familiarity and experience using Microsoft Outlook Word Excel Power Point; knowledge of RFP software a plus
A little about us:
We hire veterans to help us transform--improve and innovate--the way we run our business to face industry challenges head-on.