Sunnyvale or San Francisco, CA
The Sales Readiness team at LinkedIn is seeking a smart, enthusiastic, organized and motivated professional to coordinate learning programs for our Global Sales Organization. Our goal is to design learning moments and programs that will forever transform thousands of sales professionals at LinkedIn and this role is critical to achieving that goal. Description
The Sales Readiness Program Coordinator is a challenging role requiring the ability to simultaneously support multiple projects under tight timelines. Candidates must be quick learners, have exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
This role functions as an integral part of the Sales Readiness Team, providing logistical and coordination support for a variety of programs, as well as supporting project plans and partnering with the Sales Readiness Team to assemble program materials and measuring the effectiveness of the programs.
Coordination efforts are conducted in partnership with Sales Performance Consultants on the Sales Readiness Team. Program coordination efforts span across the project lifecycle and vary by project, depending on delivery type. Primary Coordination Responsibilities
- Support project plans and partner with Sales Performance Consultants to assemble program materials
- Recruiting and managing facilitator slotting process
- Deliver program communications
- Manage caterers & external vendors
- Assist with contract process with 3rd parties
- Managing relationships with hotel and coordinating room lists, on-site registration, etc.
- Secure program event space and reserve multiple training/ conference rooms related to the programs
- Develop and drive consistent processes across the programs to ensure the execution is as efficient and effective as possible
- Manage and deliver reporting of program metrics to Program and Project Managers
- Coordinate meetings with internal and client-facing cross-functional teams, generate meeting materials, and produce post-meeting deliverables
- Create program surveys and conduct measurement of programs to determine success
- Maintain consistency in program spend and reconcile all expenses
- Produce webinars across programs to ensure a successful learning experience
- 2 + year in experience with program/project management
- 1 + year experience developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to ramp up on technology quickly to utilize Microsoft Suite of Products, Google Products and other internal tools
- Experience in Sales Enablement
- Knowledge of learning & development principles and practices
- Excellent planning and organization skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Bachelor s degree
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the company & external venders
- Ability to multi-task in a high-volume, fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
A little about us:
LinkedIn's vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Our employee talent is our #1 operating priority.