Developing new business within the printing & packaging industry primarily produced in RR Donnelley facilities and particularly at Emerald City Graphics. Responsible for the day-to-day management and development of accounts.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and present to prospects and clients
- Strategize on clients to offer the best solution
- Develop a book of business over the first year of $1 million
- Soliciting and servicing printing, packaging and fulfillment customers
- Developing printing, packaging and fulfillment business from new customers and providing Emerald City Graphics with relevant financial information about those new customers
- Attending periodic sales meetings and providing sales reports and projections.
While services are being performed for one of your customers, you will also be responsible for, among other things:
- Monitoring the customer’s financial condition and satisfaction with our services
- Advising Emerald City Graphics of any negative changes in the customer’s financial condition or prospects
- Monitoring the actual production of the job to ensure it meets the customer’s specifications and shipping deadlines
- billing the job either while it is being completed or after it is done
- Assisting Emerald City Graphics in collecting the bill, immediately advising Emerald City Graphics of any problems in collection.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.