Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Sales Representative job in Dover, NH. This is a permanent opportunity that will help you to grow in your sales career with a great company. As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for assisting with the growth of the business by aggressively pursuing new and prospective clientele through phone calls, in person meetings, and trade shows. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Sales Representative job include:
- Proactively prospecting for new business over the phone, in person sales calls, and trade shows
- Initiating communication with existing customers for reorders and cross-sell opportunities and responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions within the CRM system
- Bachelor's degree, general education degree, or equivalent
- PC Proficiency - including ability to work with MS Office and internet applications
- Previous experience in a sales role is required - preferably inside sales and B2B sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - both verbal and written
The Sales Representative will be responsible for working Monday - Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm both onsite and off. Ability to work after hours is a plus. Salary for this role is competitive and has the opportunity for quarterly commissions based on sales numbers.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Sales Representative job in Dover, NH or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.