RR Donnelley is a fast-growing, premiere, industry-leading manufacturer of in-store marketing solutions, technologies and point-of-purchase displays. Our service model encompasses a national and international footprint and geography that is unparalleled in the retail service marketplace today. RR Donnelley is an award winning organization that specializes in innovative and proprietary retail, end-to-end technology and production solutions for some of the most recognizable retail brands in the world. RR Donnelley’s go-to-market strategy ranges from conceptual and creative design to print production, finishing and fulfillment executions regionally, nationally and internationally providing a unique opportunity to build relationships with global brands and retailers of a wide variety.
RR Donnelley is seeking several experienced, national Sales Executives in prominent retail marketplaces throughout the country and not limited to Los Angeles. Our sales executives will develop new business relationships with the goal of achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration. RR Donnelley expects sales executives will target, create, maintain and develop relationships with new prospective customers to gain ongoing market share. Sales candidates will work consultatively with clients to create effective in-store marketing programs with the goal to build their brand awareness and integrity that will support their retail growth strategies. This is a unique opportunity to sell an unmatched set of capabilities with a true national footprint, or in the specific markets noted. Come join our team and contribute to the next break-through in-store marketing campaign.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 2 to 5 years of sales experience acquiring new accounts in a print or related industry is required.
* The ideal candidate must be self-driven with an entrepreneurial edge, and have experience working on both small and large accounts.
* Candidates must possess a confident personality suitable for handling cold calls and account management. Excellent presentation, organization, verbal and written communication are mandatory.
* Candidates are expected to be able to converse fluently at all contact levels within an organization (from Junior to C-level).
* Candidates must possess and subscribe to high work and business ethics, and be extremely self-motivated.
* Ability to apply market knowledge relative to competition, market share, and opportunities is essential.
* Demonstrated experience in analyzing trends, pricing and competitive programs is a must.
* Valid Driver’s License.
* Ability to travel both locally and nationally.