- Sell RR Donnelley Product Offering and Services by developing and interacting with new and existing customers.
- Develop business plans for accounts to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives.
- Interface with key customer executives who are upper level buyers, managers and may include C-level.
- Retain and grow revenue, grow account share.
- Introduce client to new products that match business needs.
- Meet sales budget requirements.
- Anticipate a customer's needs, expectations, and sell RRD entire scope of services and capabilities, in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership.
- Interact with manufacturing divisions and corporate staff to develop proposals, pricing and credit terms, with the goal of negotiating terms and contracts with prospects and customers.
- Understand the markets in which RR Donnelley and its customers compete and the forces that affect a customer's profitability.
- Assess competitor's strategy and neutralize with a competitive counter strategy.
- Conduct strategic sales/manufacturing needs analysis individually or with a team.
- Communicate the impact of today's actions on future opportunities.
- Develop business plans to maximize profitability.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.