At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Sales Representative for the Commercial Solutions Division- Graphic and Architectural Markets Business located in Northern New Jersey. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go. Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Sales Representative will... manage, engage, and lead sales efforts in Northern New Jersey and Northeastern Pennsylvania for the Graphic and Architectural Markets Business. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Attaining sales forecast of Commercial Graphics and Architectural Markets products and services within the assigned territory
- Primary account responsibility of Commercial Graphics Distribution Branches, Graphics Manufacturers, End Users, and OEM's within the territory
- Driving Engagement at Key Brand Owner Accounts
- Reporting territory activities and use of business software application such as Salesforce™, Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Manage budgets within defined guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience
- Current, valid Drivers license
- Experience in the Graphic and Architectural Markets Business
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Digital Printing, Large Format Graphics, Screenprinting and/or Sign Fabrication is preferred
- Experience with technical information is desired
- Ability to get 'hands-on' during demonstration of products
- Ability to speak and teach in front of large groups
- Proven sales ability is preferred, along with a track record of achieving/exceeding annual forecasts is preferred
- Experience in using advanced territory management skills, including analytics, prospecting, strategic planning, prioritization and tactical execution
: Northern New Jersey, within 60 miles of Newark preferredSales Territory:
Northern NJ, NE PennsylvaniaTravel:
May include up to 40%Relocation:
Is authorized within country per 3M policies
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.