Adecco is recruiting for an experienced Sales Representative.
As an Independent Sales Representative you will sell products including class rings, fine paper, diplomas, caps and gowns and medals and awards in all public and private educational institutions within a designated territory in efforts to, increase market share penetration and grow dollar volume within the defined measurement period. Additionally, sales representatives are responsible for assisting their customer accounts in all phases.
Location: Will be traveling throughout Wyoming and Eastern Idaho
A direct rep will sell products to mostly high schools in a protected territory. Among the typical weekly duties are calling on schools, conducting product presentations to students, along with many administrative office duties.
Core Activities which will yield success:
• Call on all assigned customer and prospect schools in the territory on a regular basis to effectively increase market penetration and meet sales growth goals
• Be comfortable and confident at conducting product presentations to large student groups.
• Adhere to and be accountable for the systems and processes necessary to manage the account activity within the sales territory.
• Furnish required and accurate information on sales progress activity, account servicing activity, and territory potential.
• Maintain accurate account data records for all accounts in the territory in compliance with Sales Representative Agreement.
• Attend regularly scheduled sales and technical training meetings, including area, regional and national sales conventions for the purpose of learning the products, programs, and processes.
• College degree or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to work independently and operate an independent enterprise backed by an established and supportive corporate network and community.
• A passion for helping schools, parents, and students capture and celebrate their important achievements.
• Background and Credit checks are required.
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Proficiency in all typical business related software (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
If you meet the qualifications listed above please Apply at adeccousa.com
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.