Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Sales Representative.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Sales Representative, you will be empowered to sell the Takeda family of products and a typical day will include:
- Clinical discussions with health care professionals (HCP) to discuss patients’ needs, execute brand strategies and maximize sales within a specific geography .
- Distribute product samples in accordance with approved sampling guidelines and marketing literature to physicians and other healthcare providers (HCP’s).
- Collaborate with partners on routing and resource utilization to maximize overall footprint performance.
- Provide feedback to District Managers (DM) on market place trends, local market conditions, challenges, programs, response to promotion, and product access. Collaborate with DM to establish goals and implement plans to enhance current skill sets and sales results.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
- Perform company business in accordance with all regulations and policies and procedures. Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver’s license
- Reside within or close proximity to assigned geography
- Ability to travel overnight as needed (training and meetings)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- 1 year of sales experience
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
To further support and inspire our employees, our benefits include:
- Bonus plan
- Company car including car expenses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- 401k % match
- Retirement Plan
- Comprehensive career development
- Educational assistance
- Maternity/Paternity, and adoption assistance
Empowering Our People to Shine takedajobs.com
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters please
A little about us:
Takeda fosters an inclusive environment where all employees are empowered to shine.