At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:Job Summary:
The recipient is position Represents and develops 3M
Infection Prevention Division's monitoring business (Clean- Trace ™, Steri-Vac™, sterilization monitoring products) business in integrated health systems, independent hospitals and owned or affiliated endoscopy centers within an assigned Region. Responsible for clinical and concept selling of instrument /endoscope monitoring, sterilization and instrument monitoring products to Endoscopy call points including stand-alone Endoscopy centers, Endoscopy Departments and suites, Central Service Processing, Infection Preventionists, Biomedical Engineering, and all other relevant departments. Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for driving sales growth through building and leveraging relationships with key decision makers, collaborative efforts with other 3M Infection Prevention Division personnel including Perioperative sales representatives, Monitoring Solutions Technical Consultants, Health Care Key Account Managers and identified OEM partners.
- Understands and effectively communicates clinical / business solutions to, Infection Preventionists, Endoscopy Directors/Managers, Central Sterile Processing, and other relevant key call points.
- Drives sales growth through customer/product knowledge, ability to identify key opportunities, leverage existing relationships and contract positions, gain access, and implement marketing programs.
- Uses territory analysis and opportunity assessment to create a business plan for growth
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of Sales experience
- Knows, understands and is able to communicate industry standards ( AAMI, CDC, WHO, ASGNA)
- Existing contacts within the regional Endoscopy market space, key Endoscopy providers and centers of excellence regionally
- Knows and understands medical terminology used within Endoscopy, equipment, processes and procedures.
- Understands national contracts and distribution management.
- Strong clinical selling and concept selling skills; able to understand technical, clinical and software information with the ability to communicate it to operators and clinicians including Infection Preventionists, Endoscopy Directors/Managers and technicians, Central Sterile Processing Directors/Managers and technicians, Biomedical Engineers, and other appropriate personnel.
- Strong computer skills - i.e., Excel, Windows suit, SalesForce,; i.e., Apps, software, iPads, smartphones.
- Knowledge of the health care environment, and Health Care Reform HCPS.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to lead and teach others.
- Considers legal and ethical constraints, as well as company policy and goals when making decisions.
: Chicao, ILSales Territory: Sales Territory:
North Central CO to OH and north Travel:
May include up to 75% domesticRelocation:
Is not authorized About 3M
At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $ 30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world. Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @ 3M or @3MNewsroom.
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.