Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Develop and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with new or existing SE customers
· Prospect for and identify potential sales opportunities
· Prioritize sales opportunities to determine in what order sales opportunities need to be addressed
· Perform take-off and estimate costs of prospective sales opportunities
· Determine installation labor requirements and, if they exceed in-house capabilities, develop installation subcontract bid packages and obtain subcontract quotations to be used in the cost estimate
· Analyze customer needs and develop maintenance plan options for proposal to customer
· Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual sales opportunities
· Prepare sales quotations and proposals
· Identify and prepare all necessary bid and proposal documents, e.g.: Bid Forms, Bid Bonds, Affidavits, etc.
· Prepare and submit required Booking Authorization forms or Service Order forms
· Obtain, assemble and organize all bid documents, proposal documents, take-offs, material and subcontract quotations, sketches, notes and approved sales estimates for delivery to S ales Manager
· Make calls as required to collect receivables
This job might be for you if:
• Four (4) year college degree required prior to start date
• Strong interest in sales and/or technical sales experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, including but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills
• Schneider Electric product knowledge a plus, but not required
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.