Company: Integrity Trade Services
Location: Knox, Indiana
Posted: October 24, 2017
Reference ID: J3T4GJ6WFTPB4QWWRLS
Integrity Trade Services has an opportunity for an Account Representative with a minimum of one year experience with outside sales for our Knox Indiana office. Qualified candidate should have a good understanding of business to business sales and account management.
You will be responsible for creating a database of prospects that utilize staffing services in the market area, identifying their needs, and developing a strong customer network. Good understanding of the sales cycle and management is a key requirement.
Successful candidate should possess Business-to-Business experience, demonstrate ability to close new business, fully develop new accounts, ability to maintain and achieve daily and weekly sales goal.
We offer a good base salary and commission on new accounts and retention of sales.
Base Salary plus Commission based on Experience. Negotiable.
Please submit resume for consideration.
Please call to discuss: (574) 772-0200.
Account Representative Expectations
Maintaining a healthy sales funnel is expected from all Integrity Account Representatives. In order to achieve and maintain a consistent prospect / client funnel you are required to meet daily and weekly expectations. The expectations outlined are guidelines in achieving various phases of the sales funnel including client sales activity.
Each Account Representative is expected to manage their daily/weekly activity according to expectations.
• Cold Calls - Account Representatives are required to make an average of 25 to 40 calls on a daily basis. Call activity can be utilized for qualifying prospects, follow-up activity, setting appointments, etc.
• Field Activity - Account Representatives are required to complete a minimum of 3 days in the field with the expectation of making 10 to 15 prospects drops a week.
• Appointments - Account Representatives are expected to complete a minimum of 2 face-to-face prospect appointments on a weekly basis.
• Signed Client Service Agreements - Account Representatives are to submit a minimum of 2 Client Service Agreements with pricing weekly to qualified prospects.
• Signed Agreements/ New Client Billing - Account Representatives should average 1 signed Client Service Agreement or 1 NEW Client with sales billing bi-weekly.