Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Division is seeking a Sales Representative. This individual will be based in the San Francisco bay area and will be responsible for the North, South and East Bay markets.
As the electrical industry's global leader for explosion proof and hazardous environments, Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds Business is constantly pushing forward and looking ahead, advancing electrical and instrumentation products in new and innovative ways. Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Business manufactures over 100,000 products for NEC and IEC applications, including: conduit fittings and cable glands, industrial control and electrical apparatus, enclosures, industrial luminaires (including LED), plugs and receptacles, drilling and marine products, commercial construction and solar solutions.
We are currently looking for a sales representative for the San Francisco, CA area. Responsible for achieving sales goals and executing sales plans within an assigned sales territory and/or account. This position is accountable to create a demand for and contribute to the assigned area quota to insure profitable sales of Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds products within acceptable selling costs in order to achieve established sales goals.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 3 years of industrial product sales experience is required
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit offered, candidates must live within immediate geographic area to be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Technical Sales from an accredited university is preferred
- Experience selling into electrical or heavy industrial markets is preferred
- Experience managing distribution initiatives is preferred
- 5 years of related sales experience is preferred
- Experience calling on contractors, industrial end users and specification engineers is preferred
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding quotas and sales targets
- Strong project management capabilities
- Organized, detailed oriented and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional listening skills and self-motivation are essential
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
A little about us:
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions. We make power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely & sustainably.