Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric is currently seeking an enthusiastic, pioneering Sales Representative to join our Buildings Automation Sales team in Los Angeles, CA. We are looking for Hunters with relevant experience in controls or similar industries.
Our Business Development Account Representatives help our customers make the most of their Energy by delivering solutions best suited to their business needs. Satisfying customer needs is our top priority. The Account Representative plays a crucial role seeing those needs through the customer’s eyes. By delivering products, solutions or services, you contribute directly to their value chain. Responsibilities:
- Develop and nurture client relationships by providing professional, quality project proposals combined with timely communication.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Schneider Electric legacy customers to define scope of work.
- Experience in similar technical solutions or Buildings Automation product lines (preferred).
- Help Schneider Electric grow by developing new accounts/customers
- Estimate solutions determined by the needs of the customers and present proposals.
- Process and analyze feasibility assessment and/or bid/contract document
- Meet or exceed booking and booked gross margin budgets
- Four year college degree required or equivalent work experience-
- Education/experience related to Technical Sales, Business or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- T hree years of proven technical sales experience in Automation or related technical industries
- Experience with Building Automation Systems estimating a plus
- Superior communication skills - written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Schneider product knowledge is a plus
- Ability to live and work in the Los Angeles area
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.