Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
This opportunity is a primary sales position in our Brea, California branch organization responsible for selling service work in Los Angeles, California. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Schneider Electric customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements so as to meet or exceed his/her booking and booked gross margin budgets. Services include: Service Agreements for Building Automation, Security, HVAC and Fire, prioritized service offerings, remote services, cloud based services, energy efficiency projects and additional services.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain an ongoing professional relationship with new or existing SE customers
- Prospect for and identify potential service sales opportunities
- Utilize account management plan to expand SE offers to existing customers
- Prioritize service sales opportunities to determine in what order service sales opportunities need to be addressed.
- Perform take-off and estimate costs of prospective service sales opportunities
- Determine installation labor requirements and if they exceed in house capabilities develop installation subcontract bid packages and obtain subcontract quotations to be used in the cost estimate
- Analyze customer needs and develop maintenance plan options for proposal to customer
- Develop and implement sales strategies and tactics for individual service sales opportunities
- Prepare sales quotations and proposals
- Identify and prepare all necessary bid and proposal documents, e.g.: Bid Forms, Bid Bonds, Affidavits, etc.
- Prepare and submit required Booking Authorization forms or Service Order forms
- Obtain, assemble and organize all bid documents, proposal documents, take-offs, material and subcontract quotations, sketches, notes and approved sales estimates for delivery to Service Manager
- Make calls as required to collect receivables
- Other duties may be assigned
- Four (4) year college degree required or equivalent work experience.
- Three years technical sales experience.
- SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.