We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That's why we Perform with Purpose.
Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we're committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World's largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the Possibilities of PepsiCo.
Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. This position will be part of the National Retail Sales Organization, CCO.
The Senior Analyst is expected to engage with Brand, CCO, Account, and corporate teams to develop and execute various Merchandising solutions. This individual will also be responsible to seeking out new innovations and technologies for the enhancement of existing merchandising solutions or, new solutions that will positively impact retail placement of PepsiCo equipment. Key Accountabilities:
- Manage all aspects of merchandising development including: Supplier Briefings, Brand/Sales and Bottler alignment, Customer Presentations, Oversee in-market testing and Post-analysis.
- Responsible for Small Format merchandising solutions development
- Investigate and test new innovations for enhanced merchandising at retails (lighting, video, etc.)
- Manage uSell Application for new equipment additions and catalogue offerings
- Coordinate equipment needs for Trade Shows, Internal Meetings and Events
- Bachelor's required
- 5+ years CPG Industry experience preferred
- Excellent collaboration, communication and organizational skills
- Project Management experience
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously / High degree of multi-tasking
- Executional excellence
- Project Planning and Analysis
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Microsoft Office with focus on Excel and PowerPoint (presentation development)
- Solid understanding of the various elements of in-store presence (e.g. Permanent Displays, Chilled Equipment, POS, Temporary Displays, etc.) and how these components are executed to support brands and brand initiatives
- Some working knowledge/familiarity with manufacturer processes associated to merchandising development such as fabrication, injection molding, metal stamping and vacuum forming
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Eligible for Standard Relocation