Adecco is assisting a local client, a Premier Home Remodeling Company, in recruiting for a detail-oriented Canvass Manager - Sales Manager in Richmond, VA. This is for a direct hire-permanent opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent SALES and verbal skills, be reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Canvass Manager - Sales Manager job include:
• Managing a sales team & leading with daily canvassing of assigned territories
• Walk door to door with appropriate materials provided by manager in order to set appointments
• Set estimate appointments with homeowners
• Accurately depict and convey homeowner information on provided lead sheets
• Report all leads immediately to supervisor
• Reach performance goals (.5 leads per hour)
• High school graduate or equivalent
• MUST HAVE 1-2 years of marketing or customer service experience
• MUST HAVE 1-2 years of management and CANVASSING experience
• Excellent judgment
• Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work in outside conditions - sales field
• Average ability to write, read and speak English; exceptional communication skills
• Must be able to understand and retain oral and written directions
• Must have the ability to make independent decisions and solve problems relating to the area of responsibility and to attend to multiple items simultaneously.
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations well.
• Work hours: Mondays - Thursdays 2pm-8pm & Saturdays 8am-3pm
• $600 Per week, $10 per demo from the canvassers, $20 per demo from the canvass manager
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Center Representative job in Richmond, VA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.