The Tax Services Group at Monsanto has an exciting opportunity available for a Sales/Use Tax Manager to join our team. This leadership position will manage a team of 2-3 individuals while handling sophisticated multi state and multi national issues. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly skilled team with an excellent culture committed to promoting work/life balance. If you are looking for an opportunity to leverage your 6+ years of experience is sales and property tax and join a collaborative team, this opportunity is for you.
- Manage all phases of the sales/use tax function including compliance and controversy
- Provide sales/use tax analytical support for capital projects and procurement activity
- Manage and monitor tax determination (Sabrix) system
- Regularly communicate with business units regarding proposed changes to the businesses
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field of business
- 6+ years of professional experience in the field of Tax, Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience in sales/use
- Previous experience working in public accounting or with a Fortune 500 company
- Previous experience as a people leader
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.