Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives. Responsibilities Position Summary:
The Sales Solutions & Analytics Specialist is responsible for analyzing, streamlining and assisting with the commission and Sales reporting workflows within the Sales Solutions & Analytics group. Other functions include, but are not limited to, assisting in compensation planning, managing territory account lists, communication of information to sales reps/distributors and analysis of key compensation reporting and effectiveness. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Consistently reviews current compensation process to identify gaps and develops and implements alternative options for improving efficiencies.
- Assists with creation and communication of yearly compensation plans for direct sales representatives.
- Assists with processing of monthly, quarterly and yearly compensation payouts.
- Works directly with Sr. Sales Analysts and Sr. Compensation Accountant on reporting and analysis.
- Assists in the development and measurement of the compensation plan effectiveness.
- Develops understanding of company's SAP structure as it relates to corporate hierarchy and reporting efficiency.
- Establishes a set of core reporting needs to support the sales teams.
- Prepares, reviews, and assists with special projects as deemed necessary.
- Assists/attends monthly/quarterly strategic business meetings to provide guidance and support.
- Consistently communicates with sales reps and distributors to gather feedback in order to identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifies and assists in implementing process efficiencies that will help to create a better customer experience.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications Expertise: Qualifications-Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Sales or related business preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years accounting, finance or business analytics experience preferred
- Must be proficient in SAP and Excel.
- Previous Project Management experience a plus.
- Individual should be organized, self-motivated, capable of meeting strict reporting deadlines, possess strong interpersonal/communication skills.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Aesculap offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about Aesculap and to apply for this position, please visit us on the internet at www.aesculapusa.com / www.aesculapimplantsystems.com / www.aesculapbiologics.com. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services. Other Responsibilities: Other Duties:
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position could require the handling of instruments that may or may not have been contaminated by blood or other body fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.