Acts as liaison between customer and Nimblefish customer facing teams. Provide inside support during the sales process to Sales Management. Plan and coordinate sales presentations in order to achieve the revenue objectives of the Nimblefish Business Unit. Applies understanding of customer’s business needs in building solid customer solutions through Power Point presentations, and follow up communications. Monitors lead generation and pipeline activities via SalesForce.com (SFC), and provides coordination with applicable RR Donnelley sales staff. This role is the primary point of contact for sales-required services across all Nimblefish sales staff.
- Apply knowledge of customer’s business (organization structure, value chain, strategic plans, etc.) to assist with Sales to assess and develop processes to deliver on solutions development for the customer/prospect.
- Primary resource and back up for the Sales group.
- Acts as the primary point of contact, manage high profile, complex major accounts presentations.
- Responsible for weekly input of sales activities into SFC for Sales Management
- Provide weekly sales reporting to Sales Management from SFC
- Review customer requirements for adherence to platform capabilities and provide efficient and economical alternatives as needed.
- Maintains active communication with and provide job status updates to Customer, Sales and Operations.
- Will work cross functionally with all other departments within RR Donnelley Nimblefish.