Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places, they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking - a cloud enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
Are you ready to join the team that is at the leading edge of Innovation at Microsoft? Azure is the most innovative cloud platform in computing today and Microsoft is hiring Solution Sales Professional SAP GBB. The Global Black Belt Solution Specialist is a senior solution sales professional within our enterprise sales organization with a special focus on SAP on Azure workloads. A Global Black Belt Cloud Infrastructure SAP SSP drives revenue and market share by providing customers with insights and solutions leveraging the Microsoft Cloud Platform offerings with a focus on driving business transformation through key technologies enabling SAP workloads in Azure.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The impact you’ll be making:
Lead the C-level dialog with customers around SAP workloads for Digital Transformation. Qualify prospects into opportunities by using consultative approaches to demonstrate how customers can enable digital and business transformation through a modern cloud infrastructure for customers to optimize and transform their SAP environments. Determine the appropriate solution bringing together Microsoft supporting team members as well as partners. Develop and present proposals to customers, monitoring the procurement process, facilitating discussions/negotiations between partners and/or Services and making recommendations on additional products or offerings to move deals to close. Ensure a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) that can be leveraged in future sales engagements. Provide leadership and guidance to broader Microsoft sales organization in complex SAP on Azure deals.
Who we’re looking for?
• 8+ years of experience in sales, marketing, business development and/or sales consulting experience
Skills and Experience:
• Professional Experience. 10+ years recognized and rewarded experience selling SAP business solutions to large/global enterprise customers required.
• Account Management. Proven record of effective account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
• Executive Presence. Demonstrated experience and expertise selling to senior business decision makers by aligning & reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria.
• Collaborative. Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence.
• Coaching. Training extended team in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning.
• Technical. Domain-specific subject matter expert. Strong knowledge of SAP-related enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape required.
• SAP Ecosytem. Strong understanding of SAP partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs required.
• Hybrid Architect. Experience selling solutions that drive hybrid architectures preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling desired
• Additional training or education in Enterprise Architecture preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.